I cannot for the life of me in K@ Mail find how to SAVE an email to Google 
Drive or anywhere else for that matter.  I cannot find WHERE archived 
messages go, to view them later.
I really need to be able to SAVE the occasional email (not an attachment - 
that I can do, but an EMAIL), but don't want it plugging up my email inbox 
forever - so I'm used to being able to store it on my cloud drive, or at 
least being able to MAKE a new folder in my email called "pending" or some 
such and saving it there.  I tried "archiving", but since there is no "user 
manual" for K@ Mail, I cannot find what happened to it - so whatever I 
"archive" seems to go missing forever.

Please help!!

Laura

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to