I set mine to NEVER poll - and instead I'm notified INSTANTLY upon getting 
an email (push).  Of course, I'm collecting my mail via IMAP - and I 
suggest you do the same from you roadrunner mail.



On Sunday, January 19, 2014 8:45:53 PM UTC-7, Ray Ivey wrote:
>
> I'm using a Pop3 mail (Roadrunner) account.
>
> I have poll set to 5 minutes.
>
> The polling NEVER works.  I NEVER get notification for new email.  I have 
> to go into the app and click on the refresh button every time.
>
> Any idea what I am doing wrong?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ray
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to