I have the same issue.  They told me it's because of how it's SENT and some 
will show and others I have to click.  Seems GMail was showing me WAY more 
than K@ mail does - not sure what the difference is, but it's frustrating 
to have to click on every one of my "home security images" instead of being 
able to preview them in the email message like I could with Gmail - but my 
owned mail accounts all come in IMMEDIATELY upon receipt, whereas Gmail 
would wait up to 52 minutes or more to decide to let me know I had mail off 
one of my "non-gmail" accounts - so I mad the switch.  

On Friday, January 17, 2014 2:06:27 AM UTC-7, David Fr wrote:
>
> Sometimes I get an email with a number of images "embedded" in the message 
> (part of the message's code, not attachments), but in k-9 there doesn't 
> seem a way to view them within the email, but instead only from a list of 
> the images, which is fairly worthless (especially since I then have to open 
> or save them one at a time. Can this be changed?

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to