On 01/25/2014 05:42 PM, Voytek wrote:
recent versions of Android like what comes with current Nexus includes print option out of the box, it seems to be built in option.

(mind you, except for sometime, it didn't work for me most of the time...It does see the printer correctly, just won't print...)


I keep hearing that, and I've got both Cloud Print and HP Print Service Plugin enabled under Settings/Printing, and they find things, but how do you get to it? They don't show up in any share menu.

(I for one couldn't understand why (until now) printing was not included in Android)

Paper?  How 20th century!!  :-)

Dennis

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to