Hello, I've done a few searches on Google but I've yet to hit a page that seems to answer my question.
I use a Pebble watch which forwards notifications from K-9 to my watch. When K-9 is fetching a notification is sent, and the software I use to pipe the K-9 notification sees this and sends it to my watch. I don't need to see this every 20 minutes. Is there a way to have K-9 fetch the email, but not notify when doing it? I didn't find an option to indicate it's possible, so I thought I'd reach out here. Cheers! -Tim -- -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe, email [email protected] To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
