Hi guys,

for about a month I do have a problem with answering (re:) to some of the 
email recipients.
My email server is still the same/same settings and no change on the K9 
email client side as well.
It could be connected with SSL session caching which is mentioned as 
"solved" in the last change log but it seems it's still causing problems.

Thanks in advance,
best,
Petr

Dne neděle, 19. října 2014 21:16:29 UTC+2 Phil Debrol napsal(a):
>
> *Hi,*
>  
> *Since version 5.001, I have some problems with the following things :*
>  
> *All the messages sended are considered as mime/8 bits so differents 
> smtp's refuse to send this sort of mails.*
>  
> *Mails are returned with this problem.*
>  
> *Second problem :*
>  
> *Each time that I build and send a message, I have also a empty message in 
> trash box ?*
>  
> *Thank you for your research and solutions for this problem.*
>  
> *Regards*
> *Phil*
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to