As far as I know, if it's stuck on device, it'll show in outbox? I think...

Sorry, no other clues..

On 23 October 2014 12:06:33 am AEDT, Abe <[email protected]> wrote:
>Thank you for your reply! 
>
>This is a K-9 problem. I would like to abandon the message, but I can't
>figure out how. 
>
>On Oct 21, 2014, Voytek Eymont <[email protected]> wrote:
>>I think ? it sounds like it's stuck in queue on the mail server ? ask
>>your
>>mail provider to check?
>>
>>On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 2:02 AM, Abe Hollander
><[email protected]>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> Short of uninstalling and re-installing K-9, how do I get a failed
>>message
>>> out of the queue? It's stuck, I can't see it in any folder (outbox,
>>drafts,
>>> etc.).
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail
>>Users
>>> List.
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
>>> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
>>> To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit
>>> http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail
>>>
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>Groups
>>> "K-9 Mail" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>>send an
>>> email to [email protected].
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>
>-- 
>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail
>Users List.
>To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
>To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
>To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit
>http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
>For more options, visit this group at
>http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail
>
>--- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to [email protected].
>For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
Sent from Kaiten Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to