Hello, I have read all postings, help guides, Verizon spent one hour, and I can 
not send mail from aol. 

All the configurations you gave Verizon to help their costumers did not 
work.The app was fine for Yahoo and Aol until I had to delete everything off my 
phone. When I added your app back, it loads yahoo perfectly but for Aol it Now 
asks for configuration.

Can you please make aol load up just as easily as Yahoo like before?  Or please 
give me the correct settings.  I have a Samsung galaxy and I am using your 
latest download.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to