I was experiencing something similar and could not find help anywhere.  I 
am using a Samsung Galaxy S3.  One day new emails just suddenly stop 
appearing in the K9 mail.  They were there out on the ISP and I could 
download them into Outlook on my computer just fine.  On the phone it 
appeared that it wasn't syncing any new emails but if you watched the tiny 
line up at the top it appeared to download it you watched the count....it 
started off with 0/500 and then the zero number would start to rise but no 
new emails ever appeared below.  

I rebooted the phone. I wiped the cache.  I tried adding a new account 
which also would not download any emails.  I changed other settings, just 
trying different things.  (keep in mind that I did not change any settings 
before this started to happen so settings should not have had anything to 
do with it, but I was desperate).  Finally I just deleted all the accounts 
and manually readded them.  WaLa...that fixed it.  Next step was to have 
deleted and reinstalled K9 but I didn't have to go that far.  

No answer from K9 as to what might have caused this but at least it is 
working again.  Hope this helps you.

Cindy

On Thursday, October 23, 2014 12:38:32 PM UTC-5, RenoCasinoChips wrote:

> I use IMAP with my GoDaddy email account.  I've used K-9 for years and 
> love it, but a couple of months ago it quit working for me.  I've been 
> using my webmail access on my phone, hoping the issue would "fix itself."   
> New emails download to the phone, then after about 15 minutes they just 
> disappear.  I just got the Galaxy Note 4 yesterday and was hoping it would 
> work on the new phone.  Nope.  When I first set up my account it downloaded 
> the most recent 25 emails.  But about 15 minutes later the newest email on 
> the phone is from October 18th.
>
> All of my emails are still on my server.  I can access them using 
> GoDaddy's webmail app, and they download fine to Outlook on my personal PC. 
>  But once they have come in and gone away on my phone, there is no way I 
> can find them in K-9.
>
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to