Hello, I use K9 now some years. It is really the best. But one thing is really bad. I cannot move a zoomed view left and right. Only up an down.(Scrolling)
If I zoom, the textview left and right disapperas from the view and because it is not moveable I can't use the zoom. Very bad. All other textprograms can move a zoomed view in all 4 directions. What can i do? -- -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe, email [email protected] To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
