> Date: Thursday, October 15, 2015 17:22:20 -0700
> From: Nadir Husain <husain.na...@gmail.com>
>
> So what are we saying? Doze on android 6 only impacts cell data
> connection and not WiFi?  Help I am lost here

Because you didn't provide any context it's hard to tell which
message(s) you used to come to your conclusion. I don't think you
can draw your conclusion from the messages that have been posted.

You won't be seeing Android-6 on your Samsung device for a bit yet,
so I wouldn't get too worried about how K-9 interacts with it now
since any number of things may have changed between now and when
your device gets the new Android release.

I did try to test doze's effect on K-9 push/polling but didn't come
to a conclusion. [it's a bit of a pain to test since you can't have
other events waking up the device for at least an hour, potentially
more.]

---