HI, I am having a problem with sending email.  I have five pop3 email
accounts set up in K-9 from four different ISP's.  They all receive email.
When I send or reply to an email, the email is not being sent from the
email address of the original message.  All my sent email goes through only
one of my five account regardless.  I combine/read all of my email in the
unified inbox.  As an example, if I get an email sent to address
x...@aaa.com and reply to it, it will be sent through my y...@bbb.com email
address, even though the from box in the reply is x...@aaa.com.   I have
never set up any aliases or other identities in any of the accounts.  How
do I stop this behavior?

Mail" group.