Threefer Thursday

1) Overnight before uninstalling K9 mail

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-GAIXZjaSG7Y/WLiVArgnHaI/AAAAAAAAARU/Qyyic9wE7nkefYl9Mvfvt-sjKVx-1Ff5QCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_20170228-merged.jpg>

2) First overnight running on BlueMail

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sVp05CJ5Dgg/WLiVGegU24I/AAAAAAAAARY/ugGSs6ROBHoEeet4ykg4x8UswzUcys_tgCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_20170301-merged.jpg>

3) Second overnight running on BlueMail

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Q5dsXsNJkzk/WLiVKFylTGI/AAAAAAAAARc/NVZ3LmbBnw8O2vROBJOc6m3sbkLfI8B0gCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_20170302-merged.jpg>

As we can see from the battery-drawdown graphs K9 is a Battery-Vampire
killing 50% and using quite a bit of CPU time just sitting on my nightstand
while BlueMail is using less than half the draw to accomplish the same task
and improving on that on night 2.

So, fare-thee-well K9 - you have been good to me through 3 phones up til
now but somehow you turned into a monster w/ the last update and I have
found another email companion....

ps: shout-out to whomever it was that mentioned BlueMail in another thread
- had never looked into it before and it proving to be quite nice...

--sjs