Hello, I would appreciate any help on this issue:

As it's written here
<https://k9mail.github.io/documentation/settings/account.html> in "Fetching
mail \ Sync messages from" section, "During synchronization K-9 Mail will
remove previously downloaded messages that fall outside that range from the
device".
I've tried many combinations of settings and still cannot make K9 NOT
delete the old messages (now I have 'Local folder size' of 10000 messages,
and 'Sync messages from' set to 1 week).
Let's suppose I have 7 emails, one on each day from June, 13 to 19.
Tomorrow on June 20th after I manually refresh my inbox, K9 will delete the
first message from June 13th (because it'll become 8-day-old).
And I don't want it to be deleted.
Do you have any ideas?

I'm sorry if I asked a stupid question, but Google returned nothing on it.