Hello! I use K-9 for years and I am very satisfied. Now, I have new phone
and I hoped everything will be synchronised well. And it was, except sent
mails from Yahoo account.
I found that reason is that it is POP and not IMAP account (others were
IMAP and sync was OK).
Who knows what was the reason to configure like that then, maybe some years
ago only POP was possible. I configured it now as IMAP on new phone.

But, how to save old sent mails? I don't want to loose them!
I was always thinking there must be some backup/restore procedure for K-),
now I see there is no one.
Which is logical, when sync works fine like on other my mail accounts with
IMAP.

My old phone is rooted, I have Titanium, but I don't want to root my brand
new phone because of warranty (Galaxy S8 Knox).
Helium can not backup K-9...
Any idea?
Thank you!

PS. stupid method would be to forward all those mails (hunderds) to other
(Yahoo) mail-account, but if nothing else works...
PPS. maybe to try to extract from database of last Titanium backup (I heard
it is SQLlite), but even success, what to do with them, how to import tehm
in Yahoo again :)