Inspired me to check my setup. Top 4 (from Oct 3 to present): Firefox (1.8GB),
Google Play Store (0.91GB), Google (679MB), Orbot (317MB), with K9 down the
list at 119MB. But I'm only checking 2 accounts - GMail and my ISP mail
account, and that one's via IMAP - every half hour.

On November 10, 2017 3:39:21 AM HST, Cat Fergusson <thepub...@gmail.com> wrote:
>No definitely just k9, I get a lot of emails, and have a few accounts.
>But
>I only download 32kb per email, so not sure why either...the next app
>by
>usage is chrome at less than 20mb!
>
>On 10 Nov 2017 10:09, "Tony Gamble" <tgtonygam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 8:02:19 AM UTC, Cat Fergusson wrote:
>>
>> Hi Tony, I checked the data usage settings (android) where it shows
>which
>> apps have used what as well as how much foreground: background.  It
>also
>> give last 6 months info
>>

>Are you looking at the total data or the Data Useage in K-9 ?
>
>My K-9 has used 201 mb since 10th August and the whole device has used
>2.6gb on wifi from 13/10 to 10/11
>
>It is hard to understand how a mail reader like K-9 can download so
>much
>data without you knowing. My problem came from installing one of those
>internet radio station apps and forgetting to turn it off.
>
>Tony
>

>Tony
>

>--
>
>--

David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com
wandering the landscape of god
http://dancingtreefrog.com

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.