I'm trying to install K-9 on my Android TV box and having issues.
Specifically when I try to side load the APK the install button is
disabled. Has anybody else had success getting K-9 to install on AndroidTV?
The only think I can think of is my box is an AirTV and I am using the
attached USB drive and SlingTV to DVR television, there is DRM involved,
and USB access might be "locked down" or something.

Anyway, if anybody has any ideas to try please let me know.

James