Hello everyone,
I need your help, it’s related to the message list view (global settings of
the app): when I send an email, instead of seeing my avatar, the
recipient's avatar appears in the message list. This happens if the
recipient is in my address book and even if it is not (in this last case
the avatar consists of the first letter of the recipient's name). In other
words, my avatar never appears! Is this a bug or is there a setting that
I’m missing? This is very annoying especially when messages are grouped by
conversation because you can not identify your messages at a glance.

Thank for any help you can provide me.
Alessandro