hi Tony. I've chatted with aol. it seems oath (Verizon) is migrating all the
aol and yahoo emails to the same server. three of mine have recently migrated
and no longer push. I've worked around that with poll and hope k-9 will look at
that in the future. I did figure out the spam component. when it polls these
three migrated accounts, it errors in the spam folder. after trying multiple
different k-9 competitors, I discovered the migrated accounts now use a folder
called "bulk mail" as the spam folder. it's frustrating. no other apps give me
the customization k-9 does. sandy