On October 16, 2018 3:22:31 AM HST, JWhalley <jrwhal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Been using for over 3 years now and hoping for a way to print my
>messages-
>even such clunky work-arounds as "sharing" to another app. Preferably
>NOT
>Google Cloud Print and their mail client, as they already data
>mine/spy/censor enough things already. It's irritating AF to have to
>dig
>out my laptop just to have a paper copy of a message I can use offline
>because cellular or open wifi is neither ubiquitous or reliable in most
>of
>the US. If I could do this with a Palm Pilot or Newton in the 80s with
>fraction of the processor/ram/available resources, why not Now?
>
>--

Here's a process:

Select all email text. Copy. Start new document in whatever office suite you
have on your device (I use WPS Office). Paste text into document and print.

Clunky and you don't get the mail headers, but you do get the message printed.

I think the design assumption in the Android/iOS world is that everyone has
24/7 connection. Being a tablet user myself with only a wifi connection
available, I butt heads with that assumption a lot.
David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com
wandering the landscape of god
http://dancingtreefrog.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.