On March 20, 2019 2:51:13 PM HST, William Boozer <bbooze...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I have been having the same issue... And it is quite annoying... It
>seems like if you just leave K9 to do something else, then it will save
>it as a draft.... But, if you actually select save to draft... Then it
>deletes the body of email
>
>--

I haven't met that, but K-9 does a couple of annoying (to me) things with
drafts.

First, it creates a new draft each time I switch. No content is lost, but
having a couple of drafts of the same email is annoying. Especially if I'm not
paying attention or just rushing; very easy to pick the wrong draft!

Second, it doesn't remove any of the drafts after I finish and send the email.
So I have to delete them manually or they just accumulate.

David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com
wandering the landscape of god
http://dancingtreefrog.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.