On September 25, 2019 10:20:31 PM HST, NASTIMED Adrian
<nastimed.adr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hello there,
>
>K-9 Mail isntavailable for Iphone, right ?

Not as far as I could find via searching.

>Please can someone do something
>to make it available for IPHONE also, not only for ANDROID.
>Its kind urgent.

Completely different code base kind of works against "urgent".

I suppose if there's an Android emulator for iPhone, you could try this:

https://techbeasts.com/k-9-mail-for-pc-download-free-windowsmac/

Here are some alternatives to K-9 on iPhone:

https://alternativeto.net/software/k-9/?platform=iphone

--
David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.