I've been using K-9 for years without a problem. I'm presently using it on
a Samsung Galaxy S9+ and all was fine until today when all emails sent with
wifi on failed to send (error message was failed to connect to SMTP). I can
open web pages without a problem and if I turn wifi off I can send the
emails over 4G. I have made no changes to any settings. I am running the
most recent version of K-9. I have double checked my SMTP settings and they
are correct.I can send emails from Samsung's email app or from the Gmail
app over wifi without a problem.

Any idea how to fix this or do I need to switch to a different app to be
able send email over wifi now?