Hi

This is a pleasure getting connected to you and I value your precious time
and attention.

Would you be interested in reaching out to the top notch Decision makers of
IP Expo Manchester?

Available contacts: 3,685

Usage: Unlimited

The list, we provide is updated to the current quarter and for your easy
reach to your target audiences through direct mail, email marketing or
telemarketing.

You can define your target audience and I'll be glad to get back to you with
the exact count available and our pricing model.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Tiffany Morries

Digital Marketing Executive

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails
from our end, please reply with a subject "Leave Out"