Sorry for the hassle: I moved the KaboodleProxy server so that
it's the same as the demo echoServer we use for EchoVNC:

demo.echovnc.com
password: demo2005

        Thanks!

-Scott

On Feb 16, 2006, at 10:54 AM, Cristoffer Fairweather wrote:

The demo server will not authorize with the info posted on the kaboodle website.
Here is what I'm using:
demo.kaboodleproxy.com
Password: demo2005
 Please HELP!