Dr.Jogi:

        Hello! We discontinued the GetEngaged site sometime early last year.
It was the recipient of too much malicious traffic, proving (to me)
that such
as system for cryptographic distribution is inherently flawed. :)
        When we get around to updating Kaboodle, we will repair this part of
the system. Right now, I'm busy with adding direct p2p tunneling to
echoWare
and echoServer (rather that fully buffered tunneling, as it does now).

cheers,
Scott