I was able to get Kaffe-1.0.7 to compile and run on OS X 10.1.5. It failed 6 of the 115 tests. The build errors I was getting was due to linking in the math libraries (GMP I think) which I do not have. Undefining MATH_LIB in kaffe/libraries/clib/native/Makefile fixed the problem.

What would be the proper way of fixing this? Is the GMP library necessary for version 1.0.7?

The failures were:Alias.fail, InternHog.fail, TruncatedClass.fail, GCTest.fail, TestSerializable2.fail, ZipVerify.fail.
`currentJThread->stopCounter < 10' is one of the errors in the failures.

Michael