Philippe Laporte wrote:
> Hi,
>     I would appreciate if you could share some thoughts and/or
> knowledge about Jazelle and its performance and adoption.

Well, there's no Jazelle support in Kaffe. It would be cool if somebody contributed some support. Actually, I'd be really happy if we could get some more people to help out with the more mainstream ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, SH, etc. ports.

It looks like you're looking for general info -- you're probably asking in the wrong forum. I'd like to keep the signal-to-noise ratio for this list fairly high. This list is primarily for people developing Kaffe and trying to deploy it. I'm sure the 471 people reading this list don't want the list to be used for topics not related to Kaffe.

From what I understand, you're not working with Kaffe, and haven't used Kaffe since 2001.

A more appropriate forum might be Sun's Embedded Java forum:

http://forum.java.sun.com/forum.jspa?forumID=12

Cheers,

 - Jim