Thanks to the list for helping this newbie along yesterday,
particularly Alan ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) who hung in
there with me.

My object is to run some servlets that use quite a few classes
and are heavily threaded. I was under the impression that
the javax.servlet.* classes were untested but developed.
Am I missing something, or are they just shells in their
current state in need of development?

Is there a plan or people identified to develop the javax.servlet.*
classes?

Also, since it looked to me like the javax.servlet.* stuff doesn't
exist yet, I installed sun's jsdk 2.0, which ran simple servlets,
but crashed and burned on some of my threading stuff. Any
comments from anyone on threading from servlets?

I am still unclear if I am doing something unique or if lots of
people are running servlets with kaffe. Are you running
servlets with kaffe? Using apache-jserv? If not, how?

Thanks for putting up with this newbies uninformed questions.
Just trying to get up to speed.

Thanks.

Frank Morton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]