On 07/28/2015 01:02 PM, Andrew Shadura wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm submitting the some of the patches Sean Farley wrote a while ago to
support changeset obsoletion and evolution. I've been using them for a
while and they don't seem to break stuff. There were more patches, but
some of them didn't work always right and also seem obsolete with the
latest versions of Mercurial.

It seems like we agree that these changes don't give any visible benefit right now and not will get any relevant test coverage from being upstreamed - they might still bitrot.

They do however also not do much harm and will only introduce a small amount of technical debt ... which hopefully fully will be paid soon when we get full evolve support.

Pushed.

/Mads