New issue 245: Show changes to Origin repository in a Pull request after Origin
repository is changed
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/245/show-changes-to-origin-repository-in-a

Mario Juric:

This is what I understood so far on how Pull request process works in
Kallithea. Once a pull request is created a common ancestor between Origin
repository and Destination repository is conceived and the *diff* is calculated
and shown based on this ancestor.

In case something is changed to the Origin repository of the pull request the
Pull request page will show this and there will be an option to open an updated
pull request (v2) and the previous pull request will be closed.

However if something is changed in the Destination repository no such
information exists, which would be pretty interesting to know, since some time
can pass before a Pull request is reviewed and there might be changes added to
the Destination repo that are NOT show in the Pull request diff.

So is there a way to either change the ancestor to include the new changes made
to the destination ( Which is what I would expect to work out of the box, since
when I create a pull request I use a branch not a specific revision ), or add
some kind of info like it's done when creating a pull request, where there is
an information that tells if the Destination has some commits ahead of Origin.