On 10/11/2016 09:34 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
Hi Andrew,

I just noticed something odd. I pushed more changes to the
kallithea-incoming repo on OOK. In total I pushed 4 changes, the
bottom two are evolutions of previous changes that were already part
of a PR, the other two are built on top of that evolution and are also
supposed to end up in that PR.

However, the 'update' functionality in the PR does not see the top two
changes. It looks to me that this is a bug. Could you check?

o  6413 9915e5787798 default  2016-10-09 Thomas De Schampheleire lib:
move get_custom_lexer from utils to pygmentsutils
o  6411 b3579959a1df default  2016-10-09 Thomas De Schampheleire
helpers: remove direct global imports from model
o  6410 0f1f5c6bcaa1 default  2016-10-08 Thomas De Schampheleire
config: remove unused symbols DATE_FORMAT / DATETIME_FORMAT
o  6409 e3ddcc3538df default  2016-10-09 Thomas De Schampheleire
helpers: remove unused imports

When trying to pull the original revision that is specified in the PR, I get:

$ hg pull https://kallithea-scm.org/repos/kallithea-incoming -r 1cdfe4e34cf9
pulling from https://kallithea-scm.org/repos/kallithea-incoming
abort: filtered revision '1cdfe4e34cf9' (not in 'served' subset)!

I don't know if that is inherent to the design of 'evolve' but I would find it quite valuable to be able to retrieve old changesets (as long they are around).

kallithea-general mailing list