On 09/26/2016 06:55 PM, Dominik Ruf wrote:
2. searching in multiple repositories (inlc. fulltext searching in the files).

I haven't really used whoosh. I think it is a nice simple feature that should be able to work fine in some setups but I would not expect it to be usable on a huge and branched repository as the Kallithea installation we have. I have thus disabled it in our setup.

In my Kallithea setup, I think I would prefer a separate indexing service and configure it to only run on few of our branches and make sure the indexing is tailored to our code.

We should however get the integrated whoosh working and make sure we are hitting real limits before we jump to conclusions.

I was not aware I had broken whoosh. What problem do you see?

kallithea-general mailing list