Hello!

I'm trying to set up notifications to certain users about changing certain files in repository within Kallithea.
I set up hook with type of "incoming" to launch python function.

I already digged how to use two extra fields I created for this task (monitor_files and monitor_emails), and now I have difficulties with sending e-mail notifications.

In the kallithea/model/comment.py I saw this code:

            NotificationModel().create(
                created_by=user, subject=subj, body=body,
                recipients=recipients, type_=notification_type,
                email_kwargs=email_kwargs,
            )

Will it be sufficient to create such model in my hook code to send e-mail notifications, or I have to do something else?

--
Alexandr Leutin