On 02/21/2018 01:45 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
(Now, I think it would be good to also have the "expand" button move from a
separate column to be shown as the first label ...)
but that would mean that they would no longer be vertically aligned
across commits. I think that would make it a bit less user-friendly.

But while it is important to be able to visually scroll through a list of changesets and look for dates, committer, or read the commit message, it is much more rare to want to scan through the changeset list and spot those with multi-line commit messages. Usually, you read the first line of a commit message from the beginning and as far as you can, and then you realize there is more and you want to read it ... and then you have the button right there where your eyes are.

/Mads