On 11/18/19 5:10 PM, Nicolas Pinault wrote:
I've had a similar problem when I tried to upgrade one of my my Kallithea instance from V 0.3.3 to V 0.4.1.
My server is a RaspberryPi running Raspian jessie.
I've found that Raspian version was too old. With a newer version of Raspian (buster), it works. (I tried on another RaspberryPi with a fresh Raspian install).

Did you figure out which part of it was too old? It is probably not feasible to (correctly) enumerate all "supported" OS versions, but we can perhaps specify/check individual components.

/Mads