On 2020-08-23 07:29, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020, 22:49 Łukasz Michalski <l...@zork.pl> wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem with a single repository. When I try to use "Files"
tab
I got 500 Internal Server Error (traceback below).
I have 20 repositories and the problem is only with one of them.
Looks
like python3 problem.

[...]
line 587, in __init__
Aug 22 22:29:49 universe gearbox[22393]:     self.path =
name.rstrip('/')
Aug 22 22:29:49 universe gearbox[22393]: TypeError: a bytes-like
object
is required, not 'str'

I think this is the problem fixed by following commit on the stable
branch:

https://kallithea-scm.org/repos/kallithea/changeset/f48b12755d83cba1c8e6613e9df2b004ade3721f

There is no release yet with that included, but you could either
install from the repo, or patch locally.

That was it!

Many thanks, I changed both files manually and it works now.

P.S.
Please set Reply-to: kallithea-general@sfconservancy.org for mails sent from
list.
It is unusual that reply is sent to original sender and I have to use "Reply
all".

Regards,
Łukasz