This has now been fixed in the stable branch and will be included in the next release - no matter if it will be 0.6.4 or 0.7 .

Thanks for the report.

/Mads

On 1/3/21 2:38 AM, toras wrote:
Hi

Thank you for your answer.

I understand that it is a process of changing the interpretation of this setting value.
I'm looking forward to future versions including behavior fixes.

Thanks

----
toras9000