On 5/19/21 4:21 PM, Louis Bertrand wrote:
Hello,

When I upgraded Kallithea, I somehow changed the venv directory from
~/kallithea-venv to kallithea/venv. In other words, instead of a venv directory
beside the kallithea directory, it's now under the directory.

Everything is fine except for ssh access because the cli script has moved. I
updated the path

kallithea_cli_path =
/srv/web/sites/hg.set.durhamcollege.org/kallithea/venv/bin/kallithea-cli
However the .ssh/authorized_keys file needs to be updated.

There is a way to update authorized_keys. See the last section in https://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/default/setup.html#using-kallithea-with-ssh : The ``authorized_keys`` file can be updated manually with ``kallithea-cli ssh-update-authorized-keys -c my.ini``.

Is there a way to edit the file without invalidating it?

(I'm not sure what is meant with "edit without invalidating" - is it "make it rewrite the file even though nothing changed that could trigger it"?)

/Mads