Hi

No, we haven't made any recommendations. It depends so much on the size of repositories and the amount of usage and traffic. For private use, it is probably fine if it can serve one page per second, so everything is fine as long as it doesn't start swapping. Memory will probably be the bottleneck, so perhaps aim for 1 or 2 GB, and change if it turns out to be enough or too little for your use.

/Mads