On 6/11/21 12:07 PM, 김태호 wrote:

Hello Kallithea

Thank you for your answer !

We have solved Question1 and Question3 but the second one.

To help others with similar problems (and perhaps help us improve the software to avoid it), can you explain what the problem was and how you solved it?

So, let me elaborate on the second question.

The following attempts have been made to download kallithea-git repository which is about 150MB size:

1. Changed the http_server option from gearbox to waitress.

This makes it possible to download more files than the gearbox, but the 150MB file still fails.

*>> Command that I tired.*

ubuntu@DESKTOP-VD6IGV2:~$ git clone https://taeho...@scm.dev.my-company.net/my-company-smart/v2/hub-android

Cloning into 'hub-android'...

Password for 'https://taeho...@scm.dev.my-company.net:

error: RPC failed; HTTP 504 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 504

fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly

I will repeat the question from https://lists.sfconservancy.org/pipermail/kallithea-general/2021q2/003321.html :

Do you get the same failure if bypassing the load balancer and connecting directly to the gearbox?

I also asked:

What do you get in the Kallithea logs for such requests - especially after setting the log levels to DEBUG?

I verified that I can serve a clone of https://github.com/git/git/ with gearbox, and cloning that repo locally works:

2021-06-16 15:43:38.416 INFO [kallithea.config.middleware.wrapper] Request from 127.0.0.1 for /baregit/git-upload-pack responded '200 OK' after 11.572s with 163736351 bytes

4. Changed repository setting

I changed *enable downloads *option. (checked the box) So I could download the zip file.

I don't think I can keep using this because all my coworkers using Sourcetree app. But

But I think it's going to be a clue to solve this problem.

"Downloads" is for downloading a snapshot without version control. That is probably not a solution to your use case.

/Mads