Hello.

I'm sorry, I should have given a concrete example.

Thank you for creating the fix code.
From the conclusion, I've confirmed that the fixed code downloaded the file
correctly.

I tried overwriting the fixed file for kallithea installed by pip.
The repository type I tried is git, and the stored file is a name that contains
Japanese characters.
# I don't know if this can be displayed correctly in the email, but the file name is
"メモ.txt".

Thanks

--
toras9000