Hi

Thank you. (If you are working from a repo checkout, it would be more helpful if you could send a diff.) I haven't verified in detail, but all the changes seem plausible ;-) I have pushed them to the stable branch.

One question though:

           id : <id_given_in_input>
           result : {
             "msg": "created new gist",
-            "gist": {}
+            "gist": <gist_object>
           }
           error :  null

What is gist object? That should perhaps be clarified. Or perhaps it is a bug that it is returned ...

- The 'parent' parameter of 'update_repo_group' does not work.
  It appears to accept the 'parent' parameter, but specifying it seems to have no effect.

A quick look:  The update_repo_group API arguments seems to be handled by https://kallithea-scm.org/repos/kallithea/files/7037365a/kallithea/model/repo_group.py#L278 . So perhaps the code in api.py should pass it as 'parent_group_id' instead of 'parent_group'? (But also, 'owner' doesn't seem to be handled at all. Does owner change really work for you? But also, I don't think it matters much who owns a repo group. Admin rights does the same thing. So repo group owner should perhaps just be removed from api.py and documentation?)

Anyway:
I also pushed some further cleanup of the documentation in api.py and api.rst .That's on the *stable* branch. It would be great if they could converge, and we could generate api.rst from api.py . If you want to improve documentation further, take a look at https://kallithea-scm.org/repos/kallithea/pull-request/325/_/api and propose api.py changes to make a grand unification.

/Mads