Dear teachers

Deep in the Himalayas, on the border between China and India, lies the
Kingdom of Bhutan, which has pledged to remain carbon neutral for all time.
In this illuminating talk, Bhutan's Prime Minister Tshering Tobgay shares
his country's mission to put happiness before economic growth and set a
world standard for environmental preservation.-

watch   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCLZT5m6jaA

I think one of the most important tasks for all teachers to teach children
how to live in harmony with their environment ... of course we need to be
role models here as well....

how can we do this... one is of course to live simple lives ourselves (as
most teachers already do) .... and to minimise our own consumption of
resources ...  here perhaps we also have lot to learn from our ancient ways
of living in harmony with nature, recycling resources in patterns of simple
living...
“The world has enough for everyone's need, but not enough for everyone's
greed.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5810891.Mahatma_Gandhi>
(
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/427443-the-world-has-enough-for-everyone-s-need-but-not-enough
)

suggestions, comments, feedback welcome..

regards,
Guru

IT for Change, Bengaluru
www.ITforChange.net

--
*For doubts on Ubuntu and other public software, visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions

**Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Public_Software ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ
ಇಲಾಖೆಗೆ  ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ  ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ
***If a teacher wants to join STF-read
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member
---
"KannadaSTF - ಕನ್ನಡ ಭಾಷಾ  ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರ ವೇದಿಕೆ" group.
to kannadastf+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kannadastf.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kannadastf/CANJf2f8BzSPAHBqqtaFtMPcsMxSmHYx-D%2BOv4GdBmB1N8tW7fw%40mail.gmail.com.