This has been forwarded to a few other PM lists...thought it might be of interest
since both MJD and Perl quizzes came up in tonight's meeting...
--

Mark-Jason Dominus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/12/02 09:43 PM

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        Perl Quiz of the Week

I taught a class in Illinois last week, and one of the students asked
if there was a mailing list that would deliver a weekly Perl quiz or
programming puzzle.  I said I didn't know of one, but that it sounded
like a good idea, and that I would set one up when I got back.

I am now back.  If you want to get the quiz-of-the-week, send a note

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please feel free to circulate this announcement to appropriate venues.

Thanks.