When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep 
her. 
  David Bissonette 


  

 






 




After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't 
face each other, but still they stay together. 
  Sacha Guitry 


  

 






 




By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad 
one, you'll become a philosopher. Socrates 



  

 






 




Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them. 
  Anonymous 


  

 






 




The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, 'What does a 
woman want? 
  Dumas 


  

 






 




I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me. 
Sigmund Freud 


  

 






 




'Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a 
restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and 
dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.' 
  Anonymous 


  

 






 




'There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic 
banking. It's called marriage.' 
Sam Kinison 


  

 






 




'I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second 
one didn't.' 
  James Holt McGavra 


  

 






 




Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming 1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it, 
2. Whenever you're right, shut up. 
  Patrick Murra 


  

 






 




The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it 
once.... 
Nash 


  

 






 




You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to. 
Anonymous 


  

 






 




My wife and I were happy for twenty years Then we met. 
  Henny Youngman 


  

 






 




A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. 


 
Rodney Dangerfield 


  

 






 




A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted'. Next day he received 
a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.' 
  Anonymous 


  

 






 




First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!' Second Guy: 'You're lucky, mine's 
still alive.' 
  Anonymous 


  

 




SEND THIS TO ALL THE GUYS TO GIVE THEM A GOOD LAUGH......AND TO THOSE LADIES 
WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR WHO CAN HANDLE IT!!!!!!! 

 
 Best regards Sworn TranslatorH.Kantakji
_________________________________________________________________
Twice the fun—Share photos while you chat with Windows Live Messenger.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/messenger.aspx
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Kantakji Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/kantakjigroup?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

رد على