I'm not an expert on what you ask but see my comments below.

mithun vasant bommannavar wrote:

>When we get the Linux kernel source code is the XWindow system code is available with
>it. If yes where is it.

X does not come with the linux kernel.  There are various
implementations of X.  The most common implementation of Linux systems
is Xfree86 but there are others.  See www.xfree86.org and/or a local mirror.

>If not, when we build the linux kernel on the downlaoded souce code how X Window
>support comes into to picture.

Not sure if if does.  There is a generic frame buffer feature/driver
that can be selected for video framebuffer support.  X can use this.
 Xfree86 comes with all its own video card drivers.

>If any body knows the intraction between XWindow system and linux kernel please let
>me know.

I don't think there is any or at least very minimal interaction.  I
think X can run as an application (eg startx) or as a daemon (via xdm,
gdm, kdm, etc).  I'm a little out of my depth here so do not take this
as expert advice.  I think the basics are correct.

Regards,
Brendan Simon.