On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 11:44:28AM -0700, Adam Litke wrote:
> I am working on a patch which requires all .c files to be compiled with
> the -pg option.  However, there are two specific files for which -pg
> must not be used.  Below is the current way I am accomplishing this.

Hi Adam.
I have tried to think of a better solution - and I see now easy
and clean way to do this within kbuild.
If you could convince the gcc people to implement -no-pg it would be easy.

Any chance the last two files can be compiled with -pg also
with a few changes?
I do not see why debugging info can harm here.

        Sam