On Sat, Oct 16, 2004 at 09:25:48AM -0400, Jim Nelson wrote:
> Fixes misspelling in kernel/power/Kconfig in 2.6.9-rc4
>
> diff -u  kernel/power/Kconfig.orig kernel/power/Kconfig

Hi Jim.

Can you please resend everything to linux-kernel.
There they will get proper peer-review - the audience here is limited.

Keep it as one change/mail as you did so far. And if you forget a patch then
include the changelog also in the second mail. That will make it much
easier to apply the patch.

If no one object I will take the patches after a day or two on linux-kernel.

        Sam