Hello,

I would like to get rid of arch/x86_64/boot, which *should* be binary
identical with arch/i386/boot (it's not right now, but I'm fixing that.)

Is there a way to make Kbuild decend so that src=arch/i386/boot but
obj=arch/x86_64/boot (which may entail having to create directories even
when not compiling with O=?)  It seems the infrastructure is already there.

        -hpa